Are you struggling to stay on top of your content?
Concerned that stale copy will increase your bounce rate, and lower your Google ranking?
Worried your site visitors aren't engaging enough with your brand?
Zara Whitfield, Marketing & Sales Manager, Coombe Farm Organics
3 THINGS I love
• Features for print or online - narrative & short form
• Web & Blog copy
• Newsletters & Press Releases
• Listings or product description copy
• Promotional and advertising copy
• Creation and management of brochures
• Proof reading and copy editing
• Updating and repurposing existing copy
• Collaboration with designers and photographers, including food styling
KEEPING YOUR CONTENT FRESH
From features to brochures, recipes to blogging, I'm a versatile creative writer and editor for web and print. I produce engaging, amusing, properly researched copy in just the right style and tone for your brand or publication.
You know you need fresh content, right?
Not sure where to start?
Let's arrange a call and discuss your needs, your brand, your deadlines - and a fee that works!
I can work for you, alongside you - or AS you.
You'll get all the flexibility of a freelancer - and no fixed costs of employing someone full or part-time.
I can work on a 'per-article' basis, an hourly or daily rate or on a retainer for more regular copy.
If you're ready to chat...
The Flexibility of a Freelancer
My work is all about your requirements, so we'll start with what suits you.
That might be a one-off project, a day here and there or an ongoing contract.